RG4500 HD (HEAVY DUTY) Portable 12V Jump Starter/Booster Pack and Power Supply with LED Percentage Charge Display, INTELLIBOOST Smart Cables, LED Flashlight, 60W USB Type-C Charging. IP66 Rated.
- NEW COMMERCIAL GRADE, HEAVY DUTY Jump Starter. Capable of Starting up to 10.0L gas and /or 10L diesel engines with 4500 Peak Amp output.
- Capable to start just about any large Commercial engine including 10 ton vehicles, earth movers, farm tractors/harvesting equipment while at the same time, all makes and models of consumer vehicles including, cars, pick-up trucks, off-road powersports, boats, 12 volt airplanes, motorcycles, and just about any other vehicle you can think of..
- Compact design with built-in carrying handle and booster clamp holding posts. IP66 Rated.
- Custom copper coated, metal frame clamps and INTELLIBOOST safety technology for safe, easy and risk free Jump Starting. No more broken plastic clamps. Plus a new override feature for those stubborn starting vehicles.
- NEW TYPE-C (60W MAX) charging in and out, for fast charging speeds and also 2 high speed QC3.0 USB ports. Buy this for the security it gives you, use it daily for the charging convenience.
- Ultra Bright LED Flashlight with Steady On, Strobe and SOS Modes for additional safety, protection and convenience. Easy to read, clear, digital LED percentage charge display offers all the vital info you need at a glance.
Specs & Included accessories:
- 4500 Amps peak output, Lithium Polymer C-60 rated battery
- INTELLIBOOST Spark Proof Cables (w/ All Metal clamps)
- Type-A to C Standard Charging Cable
- USB Type-C Fast Charging Cable
- Building Carrying Handle
- 30W USB Type-C Wall Charger
- Full Color User Manual
View Owner and Safety Manual
INTELLIBOOST performs two key functions
1. It does not allow power to be transmitted to the clamps until a proper connection is detected, thus protecting the sensitive components of your vehicle.
2. It ensures power does not flow back into the jump starter once the vehicle starts, protecting the device.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
Many people have a general fear of boosting their vehicle. They are scared of connecting the cables wrong, they are scared of sparks, they are scared of “frying” the vehicle’s sensitive electronics, etc. INTELLIBOOST takes the fear and risks away.
When you first plug the INTELLIBOOST cables into the Rugged Geek jump starter, no power will flow to the clamps. This means you can connect the red and black clamp to each other and all that will happen is the INTELLIBOOST cables will start beeping and the red light will turn on, to tell you something is not connected properly. This is the same thing that would happen if you connect the clamps to the wrong terminals on your vehicle battery, just a simple beeping noise, and a red warning light.
Only once the clamps are connected to the proper terminals on a vehicle and the INTELLIBOOST senses a proper draw from the vehicle, will power flow from the jump starter. This keeps the vehicle safe and keeps you safe. As well, once the vehicle starts, the vehicle’s charging system will start sending power back to the vehicle battery. With many jump starters on the market, this means a surge of power going back to the battery in the jump starter. This is not safe. With our INTELLIBOOST technology, as soon as the vehicle starts, the connection to the jump starter is cut off so no power flows back into the jump starter. Thus further protecting you and prolonging the life of the portable jump starter.