The NEW 2022 models have arrived!!!
- POWERFUL: 1000A portable emergency jump starter and power supply.
- Our new RG1000S features class leading power to boost gas engines up to 6.0L and diesel engines up to 3.0L.
- INTELLIBOOST® 2.0 ensures power only flows when it is safe to do so. Keeps you and your vehicle safe.
- Type-C and Wireless Charging provide the latest in charging tech with 2 additional High Speed Type-A ports for good measure.
- Quality Metal Frame Clamps ensure a solid connection, look great and are designed to last in all weather conditions.
- MASSIVE DISPLAY: Easy to read, clear, digital LCD display offers all the vital info you need immediately.
- ULTRA-BRIGHT LED FLASHLIGHT: with 50%, Solid Strobe and SOS ,modes for additional safety, protection, and convenience.
- FOR ALL VEHICLE TYPES: Jump start almost all types of vehicles including cars, trucks, ATV's. ,motorcycles, UTVs, boats, RVs, vans, subs and more.
See images for included accessories
View Owner and Safety Manual
INTELLIBOOST performs two key functions
1. It does not allow power to be transmitted to the clamps until a proper connection is detected, thus protecting the sensitive components of your vehicle.
2. It ensures power does not flow back into the jump starter once the vehicle starts, protecting the device.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
Many people have a general fear of boosting their vehicle. They are scared of connecting the cables wrong, they are scared of sparks, they are scared of “frying” the vehicle’s sensitive electronics, etc. INTELLIBOOST takes the fear and risks away.
When you first plug the INTELLIBOOST cables into the Rugged Geek jump starter, no power will flow to the clamps. This means you can connect the red and black clamp to each other and all that will happen is the INTELLIBOOST cables will start beeping and the red light will turn on, to tell you something is not connected properly. This is the same thing that would happen if you connect the clamps to the wrong terminals on your vehicle battery, just a simple beeping noise, and a red warning light.
Only once the clamps are connected to the proper terminals on a vehicle and the INTELLIBOOST senses a proper draw from the vehicle, will power flow from the jump starter. This keeps the vehicle safe and keeps you safe. As well, once the vehicle starts, the vehicle’s charging system will start sending power back to the vehicle battery. With many jump starters on the market, this means a surge of power going back to the battery in the jump starter. This is not safe. With our INTELLIBOOST technology, as soon as the vehicle starts, the connection to the jump starter is cut off so no power flows back into the jump starter. Thus further protecting you and prolonging the life of the portable jump starter.