Compact yet powerful, the INTELLIBOOST RG1000 PLUS (with Air Compressor) gives you the ability to safely jumpstart your car, truck, van, motorcycle, boat, SUV, ATV or UTV while the dual INTELLI-USB charging ports, dedicated laptop charging port and included adapters allow you to charge your portable devices including smart phones, tablets, laptops, portable GPS, Android or iOS devices, making the INTELLIBOOST RG1000S PLUS (with Air Compressor) an invaluable tool for your on-the-go lifestyle.
In addition, the INTELLIBOOST RG1000S PLUS (with Air Compressor) includes a built-in multi-mode LED flashlight to help you find your way after dark and also operates as an emergency beacon, while our exclusive INTELLIBOOST spark-proof jumper cables make it impossible to short circuit in the event that the jumper cables are attached incorrectly.
RG1000S Plus Safety Key Features:
- 1000A Peak Boosting Capacity for up to 6.0L Gas and 3.0L Diesel Engines
- INTELLIBOOST Cables designed for Safety and Simplicity: Takes the fear out of jump starting
- Includes the RG150 Portable Air Compressor with 3 adapter tips.
- Packaged in a durable All-Weather zippered case
- Unique RG Sport Tire Tread Design
- Dual USB Charging Ports to keep all your portable devices charged on the go
- Laptop Charging Port (includes 9 charging tips and extension cable) to power or charge most laptops on the market
- Multi-Mode LED Flashlight with S.O.S., Steady on and Flash mode
- Multifunction LCD Display
- Jump Start your vehicle up to 20X on a single charge!
- Max 1000 Amp starting current: Enough to boost most gas powered vehicles up to 6.0L gas and diesel engines up to 3.0L.
- 39Wh 60c Class A Lithium Battery: This allows for the high boosting levels but also ensures it will charge your USB devices.
- Comes with the 150 PSI Air Compressor, a All-WeatherVehicle, zippered EVA case for protection, a 12V car charger, a UL Listed wall charger, 3-IN-1 USB Charging Cable with new USB-C, Lightning and Micro USB, laptop adapter cable and 9 of the most common laptop tips and of course, the safety of our INTELLIBOOST Cables.
View Owner and Safety Manual
INTELLIBOOST performs two key functions
1. It does not allow power to be transmitted to the clamps until a proper connection is detected, thus protecting the sensitive components of your vehicle.
2. It ensures power does not flow back into the jump starter once the vehicle starts, protecting the device.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
Many people have a general fear of boosting their vehicle. They are scared of connecting the cables wrong, they are scared of sparks, they are scared of “frying” the vehicle’s sensitive electronics, etc. INTELLIBOOST takes the fear and risks away.
When you first plug the INTELLIBOOST cables into the Rugged Geek jump starter, no power will flow to the clamps. This means you can connect the red and black clamp to each other and all that will happen is the INTELLIBOOST cables will start beeping and the red light will turn on, to tell you something is not connected properly. This is the same thing that would happen if you connect the clamps to the wrong terminals on your vehicle battery, just a simple beeping noise, and a red warning light.
Only once the clamps are connected to the proper terminals on a vehicle and the INTELLIBOOST senses a proper draw from the vehicle, will power flow from the jump starter. This keeps the vehicle safe and keeps you safe. As well, once the vehicle starts, the vehicle’s charging system will start sending power back to the vehicle battery. With many jump starters on the market, this means a surge of power going back to the battery in the jump starter. This is not safe. With our INTELLIBOOST technology, as soon as the vehicle starts, the connection to the jump starter is cut off so no power flows back into the jump starter. Thus further protecting you and prolonging the life of the portable jump starter.